Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Our Anniversary!!!

Yup, it anniversary time again - is it just me or are the years going by faster and faster?! Well, it's now 12 years since we opened the Essential Packaging Store and it seems like yesterday. Though nowadays, the Store is filled to the brim with packaging goodies; when we first opened it was a bit "sparse", shall we say!

Anyways, if you're in the area, do drop by and check out the Store. Click here for more details on our anniversary celebration on this week.

We'd like to extend a big thank-you to all our customers who have supported us over the years.
Also, an extra big thanks to our fabulous staff - you've helped to make the Store the success that it is today! We couldn't have done it without all of you!!

David and Anna

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats. It has been our pleasure I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....aren't you the best "bosses" ever. And I would like to thank you both for providing the environment to allow our creative juices to flow freely.

    Here's to another 12...
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Annivesary! I want to order some nice boxes for takeaway leftovers from my sweettable for my weddding in Sept. I'll email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you everyone who has wished us a happy anniversary! I was so great to see so many customers coming in to the Store to help us celebrate 12 great years! Here's to 12 more!!!

    Anna and David

    ReplyDelete