Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like...



Christmas!


I say it every year - "This year I'm starting my shopping early!!"


I really mean it this time.


It's our annual Christmas in July Sale - so I'm stocking up!

We think you should too!

Here are a few reasons why:

  • Your friends will be very impressed at how organized you are.
  • Your gifts will look beautiful -your friends will be very jealous.
  • The staff won't have to pack it all up again at the end of the month.

We all win.


Beautiful Christmas ornaments, holiday giftwrap, gift bags and

gift boxes on sale until the end of July.

Hurry in quantities are limited to stock on hand.

Take care everyone,

Antonella

3 comments:

  1. Hi Antonella. I think we are obliged to help the staff by buying everything up. Of course you will have some angry customers come December when they can't find their cello bags and pretty ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post Antonella...especially the part about the staff not having to pack up the stock again.

    Great pictures too
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete