Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding Fridays?!

Hi everyone, I'm back from my vacation and ready for blogging! Just wanted to thank the Store staff for doing an awesome job of blogging while I was away (good photos, too!)

So, I'm doing my Wedding Wednesdays post for Friday this week - you can look at as I'm either late for this week or I'm early for next week... I'll go with the latter!! Anyways, this week's post is showcasing custom printed labels and how to use them for your wedding or special event.

Custom labels can be printed with the bride and groom's names and wedding date. You can also add a graphic, such as these two hearts, to your labels.

You can also choose different shapes for your custom printed labels such as ovals, rectangles and hearts to name a few.

A wide range of colours are available for your custom printed labels; choose from classic gold or silver to more contemporary black or brown.

It's easy to co-ordinate your custom printed labels with our favour boxes and ribbon.

Don't forget, you can also use your custom printed labels to seal your wedding invitations. Our labels are "peel and stick" so they can be used on almost any surface. This is a nice way to carry your theme / colours through the entire event.

For more information about our custom printed labels, please visit our website or contact the Store directly.

Thanks and take care!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment