Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Robin's Staff Pick of the week is...

I have chosen the hand made paper because of it's versatility. Not only is it lovely as an accent for invitations, cards and scrapbooking projects you can really use your imagination with it.

A simple band of handmade paper underneath a ribbon on a favor box gives it an extra pop of color. Try wrapping the lid of a two piece box and it takes on a whole new look.

It doesn't take much to completely change the look of something, just have fun with it.

Robin


Thanks again lori e and muddy boot dreams for popping in today to pick up your prizes.

It was so nice to
meet you both! We hope you enjoy your goodies.


Nadia and Lisa we are still waiting for your contact info to send out your prizes.


Until next time...

Antonella


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you guys, thank you. What a wonderful gift. I was so excited at home to open it up. I might have to give myself a gift just to enjoy it and keep the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Robin...as you know, I too love the handmade paper.

    See you soon
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete