Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cheryl's Staff Pick♦

Welcome to our first installment of Staff Pick!!
My pick is definitely something I can't keep my hands off of....I am always the first to snap up this item by the yard when we get in new patterns, colours and styles..I always gravitate towards it without thinking....and as Anna knows, when I am doing the ordering I find it hard not to add a little extra to the order.

If you haven't guessed it yet my staff pick!! this week is Ribbon

We carry satin, sheer, curling ribbon, wraphia, grosgrain, twill, twine, tulle, chording, pull bows and stretch loops...just to name a few. They come in a vast array of colours, widths, styles and patterns. They can be used for bows on gifts, added accents to cards and scrapbooking or to be used in your favourite sewing project.

When it comes to ribbon I am like a kid in a candy store. Here are a few pictures of our huge selection of ribbon. Next time you are looking for ribbon why not try The Essential Packaging Store.

Thanks for stopping by...Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I am a ribbon girl also. I have mounds and mounds of it. I hoard it, barely using my most special ones, just using small snippets.

    And surprisingly enough, most of it came from your store....

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Cheryl...and I am a ribbon addict.

    Hi Jen
    thanks for the comments and your inspiration on starting this blog. We are having a lot of fun with it and are looking forward to seeing where it leads us.

    Stop by for a ribbon fix any time
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete