Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Candy Winners

Hello everyone, here are the winners from the blog candy contest. Thanks to all 5 of you!

1st place we have lori e who said :
Pick me, pick me...I love your blog. I can't get out to the store that often so I live vicariously through the blog stealing all of your ideas. Just wait until the bridge is open in two weeks. You might have to ask me to leave.

2nd place winner is gi gi who said:
Hi! Just found your blog and I love the gift wrapping ideas. I especially love the tutorial on the tissue paper flower. Now all that leftover tissue paper will come in handy! Thanks for having this giveaway and happy anniversary =)

3rd place winner is supergirl aka nadia who said:
Happy Anniversary! I'd like to see a few more pictures in each blog post - its easy to ignore several lines of print, but not a photo!

You can come by and pick up your prize or send us your mailing address so we can send you your fabulous gift.

muddy boot dreams and lisa we have a little something fabulous for you too!

Thanks again everyone for your comments and
for following our blog!
Antonella

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank the academy...and Muddy Boot Dreams who told me I had won. I will come by to get it soon. Woot woot.
    Thank you guys.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again. I will be out on Wednesday, June 17th to pick up my prize.

    ReplyDelete